Mehin’s URIYA – Urea Ammonium Nitrate is an aqueous solution of Urea and Ammonium Nitrate in water. It is used as a Fertilizer and provides both fast acting and long lasting nourishment. Due to its chemical properties Urea Ammonium Nitrate is compatible with many other nutrients and Agricultural chemicals. The fertilizer is an almost instantly useable form of Nitrogen due to its porosity and solubility. The nitrogen in it will move quickly through the soil to the roots of the plant for Rapid uptake.
- To provide plants with nitrogen to promote green leafy growth and make plant look lush.
- Has high application efficiency in all climatic zones including dry zone.
- It even improves quality of the soil.
- It results in crop yield increases equal to other form of Nitrogen
- Adjust the nutrition in the key phases of plant growing.
- It aids the photosynthesis process of plants.
- Mode of application and Doses: Drip- 500 ml in 200 lit water , Foliar- 3-4 ml in 1 lit water
- Soil Application- 1lit per acre (as and when plant requires nitogen)